CSAA Insurance Group
Providence, RI, United States
• Maintain a clean and organized ticket vault while compiling and shipping ticket orders to all branches.
• Tracks sales and adjustments that affect ticket inventory to provide accurate inventory balance reports.
• Develops comprehensive knowledge of department and Club policies and procedures; may recommend process changes to streamline operations.
• Builds professional relationships with co-workers, branch management, and industry contacts.
• Cross-trains with Accounting Support staff to develop skills in various accounting functions to ensure efficient department operations.
High School Diploma or GED required, 1-2 years Accounting experience with familiarity with Inventory and General Ledger preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office with main focus on Excel and Word platforms. Excellent mathematical skills and good analytical skills required, including attention to detail and reasoning ability. Professional, self –motivating, and reliable. Ability to use discretion when dealing with confidential information. Strong organization and communication skills (written, verbal, phone) Good time management skills required, with ability to prioritize. Must be a team player. Strong customer service skills required.
AAA Northeast is one of the largest and most innovative membership organizations in North America. It is a multi-business organization comprising more than 60 locations in a six-state area. We provide valuable roadside service to our 5.1 million members, as well as many specialized services such as Financial Services & Loans, Insurance, Travel, Discounts, Auto Glass, and Driver Training. AAA is a key advocate for issues impacting the traveling public, such as highway safety, road maintenance and related legislation. We have a unique organizational model and many of our businesses are the largest and most sought after in their industries. AAA Northeast employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us. In order to continue our mission, our organization is expanding and we need talented people to work alongside us in creating our next 100 years.
CSAA Insurance Group
Website : http://csaa-insurance.aaa.com
CSAA Insurance Group offers reliable auto, home and other personal lines of insurance to AAA Members, in partnership with local AAA clubs in 23 states and the District of Columbia. With 2.3 million policies in place and $2.7 billion in revenue (2011), we are one of the nation's largest providers of personal lines of insurance.