Riverside, CA, United States
Business Analyst, It, Accounting, Finance
Bowlmor AMF, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for a Data Services Business and Systems Analyst
to join our team in Richmond, VA.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
The Business and Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting key Business Applications for Bowlmor AMF. This includes implementing new projects, day to day functional support and troubleshooting, and driving the adoption of best practices across the Enterprise.
· Perform business analysis functions to support the implementation of enterprise IT application projects (25%):
· Elicit, evaluate, and document business requirements and use cases
· Understand and document integration and data flow between various applications
· Develop and document new and changed business processes
· Perform system configuration to support end-user usage
· Provide end-user support (15%):
· Develop end-user guides, how-to instructions, training materials, and solution documents
· Provide training to end-users on delivered and supported solutions
· Provide day to day support for both custom and existing JDE and related applications, performing problem and data analysis as needed to identify and resolve issues
· Perform basic project management (20%):
· Perform project intake, develop business cases, and document expected cost and ROI
· Record and develop the work breakdown structure (list of tasks)
· Manage the project schedule and task statuses
· Communicate project status and activities with stakeholders
· Work with Manager and Director to get resolution to identified issues
· Manage project testing (15%):
· Perform QA testing, as well as coordinate QA efforts with the IT Quality Assurance team
· Develop test plans, scripts and scenarios for use by end-users for user acceptance testing
· Manage and coordinate UAT efforts to ensure that delivered projects meet the identified business needs and complete on time
· Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports or other tools (20%)
· Other duties may be assigned (5%)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience. At least 3 years of IT or data experience, including three years’ experience using, optimizing and/or supporting SQL Server databases. One years’ experience developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services or equivalent data extraction and presentation tools. Working knowledge of database concepts and table structures.
ABOUT BOWLMOR AMF
As the largest owner and operator of bowling centers in the world, our powerful portfolio of brands includes Bowlmor Lanes, AMF, Bowlero, as well as Brunswick’s, Brunswick Zone, and Brunswick Zone XL.
Currently we are experiencing HUGE growth and bringing on new concepts to our portfolio which has created a demand for candidates like you. Imagine joining a team where our #1 job is to make sure that our guests are having a GREAT time…and where YOU will as well!
Bowlmor AMF is the leader in bowling and entertainment, offering innovative recreation, dining and world-class service at our distinctive entertainment centers located across North America.
We are an entertainment company – bowling, fresh food, amusements, cocktails, events, parties, memories. That’s what we do.
Website : http://www.amf.com