Honeywell International Inc.
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Administrative, Accounting, Operations
Sr. Interdivisional Order Specialist
Sr. Interdivisional Order Specialist
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The Sr. Supply Specialist ensures adequate supply of hardware to support internal and external customer orders and components for Repair Units for site operations to improve customer On Time to Request (OTTR) and reduce past due backlog.The successful candidate will coordinate with planning, procurement, engineering and other functions to resolve supply issues, attend and take actions from various site meetings such as tiered-accountability meetings, and is responsible to resolve expedite emergency orders (Critical shop units held, AOG’s, etc). The Sr. Supply Specialist also takes a lead role in implementing process improvements to improve key metrics and effectively interacts with multiple departments at all levels of internal and external organization.
_ Responsibilities: _
*High level of expertise in completing allocation/fulfillment tasks in SAP, allocation shortage and OTTR/PD databases with ability to contribute to continuous improvement processes.Able to act as trainer/mentor to peers.
* Ability to effectively lead significant projects that result in improved processes or improvements in critical metrics
* Effective in analyzing global inventory and working with global planning to rebalance for a specific product group and align for optimal service level performance with minimal inventory in global network.
* Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills; ability to quickly analyze data and present material to leadership as needed.Effective MS Access skills, ability to design/build databases a plus
* Demonstrated use of Aerospace Reporting Metrics and incorporating into daily work to maximize Honeywell working capital and customer delivery performance
* Demonstrated expertise in Rapid Problem Solving and corrective action process implementation
* Works closely with planning and sourcing organizations to root cause and accurately delay code OTTR misses.Demonstrates expertise in understanding delay codes and can train organization* High level of expertise in managing holds/block to ensure on time delivery of product to customers
* High level of expertise in allocating constrained resources, demonstrated history of effectively leading stakeholders to allocate limited resources effectively.
50 Coordinate with planning, procurement, engineering and other functions to resolve supply issues
20 Manage holds/block to ensure on time delivery of product to customers
20 Manage data and report to key stakeholders
10 Lead significant projects that result in improved processes
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree required and at least 1 year of supply chain experience or 5 years of supply chain experience in lieu of a degree
*Understanding of ISC Planning and Procurement concepts and systems tosuccessfully identify continuous improvement opportunities.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* High level of expertise in interacting with team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day-to-day issues and competing project priorities
* Interacts, as needed, with customers and suppliers and global planners with minimal guidance in these situations.
* High level of expertise at training others and able to mentor teammates
* Self-starter, self-motivator and takes initiative to learn new products/areas.
* Establishes effective relationships (where applicable) with Planning, Sourcing, AME, 3PL, CSO, etc.
*Exhibit an understanding of ISC Planning and Procurement concepts and systems to successfully identify continuous improvement opportunities.
*Knowledge of SAP preferred
Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Some Travel Required
Continued Professional Development
1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc.
Website : http://www.honeywell.com
Honeywell International Inc. operates as a diversified technology and manufacturing company worldwide. Its Aerospace segment provides turbine propulsion engines, auxiliary power units, environmental control and electric power systems, engine controls, flight safety, communications, navigation, radar and surveillance systems, and aircraft lighting products for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space, and airport operations, as well as offers management and technical, logistics, aircraft wheels and brakes, and repair and overhaul services. The companys Automation and Control Solutions segment offers environmental and combustion controls, and sensing controls; security and life safety products and services; scanning and mobility devices; process automation solutions; and building solutions and services for homes, buildings, and industrial facilities. Its Performance Materials and Technologies segment provides resins and chemicals, hydrofluoric acid, fluorochemicals, nuclear services, research and fine chemicals, performance and imaging chemicals, chemical processing sealants, fibers and composites, healthcare and packaging products, specialty additives, electronic chemicals, semiconductor materials and services, catalysts, renewable fuels, and adsorbents and specialties. This segment offers products for applications in the refining, petrochemical, automotive, healthcare, agricultural, packaging, refrigeration, appliance, housing, semiconductor, wax, and adhesives segments. It also provides process technology, products, and services for the petroleum refining, gas processing, renewable energy, and other industries. The companys Transportation Systems segment offers charge-air systems, thermal systems, and brake hard parts and other friction materials for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Honeywell International Inc. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Morris Township, New Jersey.