Secaucus, NJ, United States
REQ ID: 159224
JOB FUNCTION: Ocean Freight
CONTRACT TYPE: Regular Employment
JOB LEVEL: Professional
Purpose: To issues invoices with high accuracy based on agreed terms with the customers, process the files according to Forwarding Order Policy, keep profitability/losses under control.
* Issuing invoices including backup documentation and send to the customers based on quotations/rate cards, customers' requirements
* Cooperate with Customer Service Agent in order to verify profitability/loss on the file as well as correct costs entered in the system.
* Dispute management. The communication with the customers and finance service center in case of disputed invoices by customers, the invoice correction.
* Reviewing customer quotation and contracts to ensure proper charges entry at file level.
* Review and validation of planned profitability at a file level.
* Review sub-contractors invoices and approve/dispute as needed with further follow up.
* Requesting and obtaining credit notes from suppliers, overseas offices.
* Files closing process. The files supervision including close monitoring of any variances on file level (negative/positive)
SKILLS & Requirements
* Excellent analytical skills
* Finance acumen
* Ability to effectively multi-task
* Basic freight forwarding knowledge including Incoterms
* Good control of Excel
* Experience with SAP or previous experience in finance/accounting would be as a plus
* The highest attention to details
* Ability to work in fast paced environment
* Team player
Website : http://www.panalpina.com
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. Drawing on in-depth industry know-how and customized IT systems, Panalpina manages the needs of its customers' supply chains, no matter how demanding they might be. Energy and Project Solutions is a specialized service for the energy and capital projects sector. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 75 countries, and it works with partner companies in a further 90 countries. Panalpina employs over 15,000 people worldwide who deliver a comprehensive service to the highest quality standards – wherever and whenever.